Xiaomi announced the worldwide launch of its new flagship smartphone, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra, in April. The India branch of the company has now revealed that a launch event will be held on April 13 at 2 p.m. The event, Xiaomi Smarter Living 2023, is expected to introduce new intelligent home products, as the event’s teaser hints. The launch poster released by Xiaomi has quietly revealed up to six new gadgets that are likely to debut at the event. The company’s dedicated microsite confirms this information.
In addition to a new air purifier that could be called the Air Purifier 4 series, Xiaomi will introduce new air fryers, robot vacuum mops, trimmer kits, and smart TVs. Although the microsite has confirmed the Air Purifier and Trimmer Kit, more information on the other products will be revealed as the event approaches.
Xiaomi has a history of launching new products at Smarter Living events. Last year’s event introduced the Mi NoteBook Pro, Mi TV 5X Series, Mi Smart Band 6, Mi Router, Mi 360-degree Home Security Camera, and Mi Running Shoes. The event on April 13 is expected to be no different. It is worth noting that the Xiaomi 13 Ultra will not be sold in Turkey, Japan, Indonesia, or India, as the Mi 11 Ultra has been sold in these markets. The new device will be shipped to other markets instead.
- Xiaomi to launch new products at Smarter Living 2023 event on April 13
- Up to six new gadgets are expected to be introduced at the event
- New air purifiers, air fryers, robot vacuum mops, trimmer kits, and smart TVs will be launched
- Xiaomi 13 Ultra will not be sold in Turkey, Japan, Indonesia, or India
- Previous Smarter Living events have seen the launch of several new products