How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages is a question asked by many WhatsApp users. In this post, we will go through how you can solve this
WhatsApp is one of the primary messaging apps that almost every smartphone user is using right now. Since WhatsApp is absolutely free, the usage of the app is much more than any other messaging platform, which means you will have a vast amount of messages and media sent through the application. However, once the messages on the application are deleted there is almost no way of getting them back. However, there are some techniques through which one can recover WhatsApp Chat History and delete WhatsApp Data. Simply follow the steps and you will never lose your chats again.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages Video Tutorial
- Go to your smartphone and open up file explorer applications like ES File Explorer or Astro or any other similar application.
- Now browse your memory folder in it and search for the WhatsApp folder.
- Now go to Databases, where you will find some files listed. Now pick the latest file as per the date and rename it as Backup-msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Now rename the second latest file to the name msgstore.db.crypt.
- Go to Settings of the phone >> Apps >> Select WhatsApp and click on “Clear Data”.
Now, once you open WhatsApp, it will ask you to set up the account once again, and while doing that it will restore all your previous messages in the account. Any messages you have cleared will be clearly visible as they were never deleted.