You might have come across a song where you must have liked the background music and are not so fond of the vocals. Also, you might want to use background music for a project or simply to listen. Removing Vocals from a Song is not an easy task for everyone, especially when you do not know about the tools that can be used to do so. There are a lot of ways on the internet, one of which includes the use of Audacity, a popular music editing tool.
However, to use the tool you need a bit of technical knowledge and that is something not everyone will be comfortable with. The online tool I am going to tell you about can be used on any device and operating system and will help you to clearly separate vocals from Songs, something that you can use for personal projects or your Karaoke nights.
- Visit Splitter.ai and select the option of “2 Stem Model” on the left.
- Now either drag your audio file to “Drop Song Here” mentioned on the Home page or simply click it to open the File Explorer and select the audio file.
- It will take a couple of minutes to upload and process and you will be able to see a message saying “We’re working on it”.
- Once the file is uploaded, click on “Upload History”, where you will see the uploaded file.
- Click on the “Download Pack” button next to it and it will download a zip file.
- Locate the Zip file and you will be able to see two files named “Vocals” which only has the vocals from the song and “accompaniment” which only consists of the audio.
Once you follow these steps you will have an audio file with clear music and no vocals, with perfect results.